The blockbuster exhibition BODY WORLDS Vital only has a few weeks left in Johannesburg.
BOOK NOW before you miss out! Exhibition opens at the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town on 9 August 2016.
For the first time in South Africa, BODY WORLDS Vital tells the story of how our lifestyle choices affect our health and vitality and what happens when we are struck down by specific illnesses or medical conditions. An absolute must-see exhibition for everyone who appreciates a profoundly engaging, thought-provoking and visually striking experience.
Top 5 Reasons to visit:
- A unique look at what exactly lies beneath our skin
- More than 180 anatomical specimens of real human bodies show us how sophisticated, yet fragile, our bodies really are.
- Learning about health, wellness and vitality has never been this exciting!
- Engaging, confronting and inspiring – vastly different to the typical museum experience
- Not gory at all! The full body “plastinates” are sculptural and artistic – even the squeamish will appreciate them!
Real Bodies. Real Science. Really Amazing.
Thank you to our presenting partner, Discovery
BODY WORLDS After Dark
Experience an exclusive evening at the amazing BODY WORLDS Vital exhibition while enjoying Solms-Delta wines and delicious cheeses – last time in Jozi!
Tickets also includes audio guides.
Date: Thursday 30 June 2016
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Place: Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
Price: R350 per person (18 years + only)
Limited tickets available, book now to avoid disappointment!
BODY WORLDS Vital is open 7 days a week.
NOW EXTENDED UNTIL 31 JULY 2016!
Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
Corner of Miriam Makeba St & Helen Joseph St
Newtown, Johannesburg, 2107
Opening times: 9am – 6pm
(Last admission 5pm)
9 August – 23 October 2016
Dock Road, Cape Town, 8001
Opening times: 10am – 7pm
(Last admission 6pm)
T: 071 547 5558
Take the family and save!
BODY WORLDS Vital is a great experience for the whole family. Children are equally as fascinated as their parents to see what’s inside their bodies. Be completely captivated – and learn a lot!
Buy a family ticket for 4 people for only R360 on weekdays* and just R440 on weekends and holidays, saving you R80.
TIP: As a guideline, Vital is of interest to children aged 8+