The blockbuster exhibition BODY WORLDS Vital is now showing at the Watershed, V&A Waterfront in Cape Town until 23 October 2016.
For the first time in South Africa, BODY WORLDS Vital tells the story of how our lifestyle choices affect our health and vitality and what happens when we are struck down by specific illnesses or medical conditions. An absolute must-see exhibition for everyone who appreciates a profoundly engaging, thought-provoking and visually striking experience.
Top 5 Reasons to visit:
- A unique look at what exactly lies beneath our skin
- More than 180 anatomical specimens of real human bodies show us how sophisticated, yet fragile, our bodies really are.
- Learning about health, wellness and vitality has never been this exciting!
- Engaging, confronting and inspiring – vastly different to the typical museum experience
- Not gory at all! The full body “plastinates” are sculptural and artistic – even the squeamish will appreciate them!
Real Bodies. Real Science. Really Amazing.
Thank you to our presenting partner, Discovery
Exclusive Event – ADULTS ONLY
Join us at this exclusive and adult only event on
1 September 2016 at the V&A Waterfront at 6pm.
See the world’s most successful exhibition while enjoying a complimentary range of delicious Solms Delta wines and canapés sponsored by Pick n Pay.
BODY WORLDS Vital is open 7 days a week.
9 August – 23 October 2016
Watershed (Adjacent to the Two Oceans Aquarium)
17 Dock Road
Cape Town, 8001
Opening times: 10am – 7pm
(Last admission 6pm)
T: 071 547 5558
Take the family and save!
BODY WORLDS Vital is a great experience for the whole family. Children are equally as fascinated as their parents to see what’s inside their bodies. Be completely captivated – and learn a lot!
Buy a family ticket for 4 people for only R360 on weekdays* and just R440 on weekends and holidays, saving you R80.
TIP: As a guideline, Vital is of interest to children aged 8+